Click here to view photos of the area. Note that the barricades in the street are there to protect people from automobile traffic, so they won’t be there during the festival (because no automobile traffic).
The map below shows the vendor sites, with labels.
- Sites are labeled N1 through N15 and S1 through S18.
- If you want a large site, you can ignore the “E” and “W” labels.
- If you want a small site, please specify whether you want ‘E’ or ‘W’. For example, if you want the small site in S7 that is closest to the Workshops Area, you would indicate S7-W.
- There is no difference between pink or blue coloring. The colors are only there for visual clarity.
- The N, S, E & W labels correspond roughly to the cardinal directions. In the map, north is to the left.
- The ‘Parklets’ are places where local businesses might place outdoor seating for their customers.
- The “Bank Turnaround” is a place for cars using that bank to turn around. Normally, they exit onto the street. We have placed our booths around the area for added safety.
Grayed-out sites are already reserved. A list below also notes the reserved sites. We will update these as often as possible. The list below will likely be updated more quickly than the image.
Reserved Sites List
This list will probably be updated before the graphic above.
3 Feathers Emporium: S6W
A Touch of Magic: S4E
Beloved Apothecary: S7E
Branch & Bone: S5W
Carmanda Arts Things: S6E
Faerie Apothecary: S11E
Mixed Mythologies: S2E
Musing Crystal: S7W
Rose Thistle & Broom: S8E
Serendipitous Souls: N3W
Twin Ravens Studios: S9E
Water & Wick: S1E
Wicked World: S15